Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wanna be a Copy Cat....

Okay, so I am becoming one of THOSE bloggers. The kind who reference other blogs? Kind makes me look high and mighty but I couldn't resist this one.  Check out this idea for a bed!!!  Granted hers is in a nursery and she calls it a "reading pallet", as if she seriously thinks she is ever going to have any time to do THAT....
http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2009/06/29/diy-pallet-reading-bed-for-the-nursery/

But what a cute idea!  Had I not bought a similar kind of thing at Ikea for our bed, I would SO try to talk Jeff into doing this! Right down to the door for the headboard. I love it! Also, check out her version of a basket pendant light......hmmmm, where could I put that?

As long as I am doing this, I will tell you that another great crafty blog is http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/. They are very holiday themed.  Y'know, to be honest, I only look at about four blogs religiously, and they all belong to family and friends, but I am finding myself checking these out more and more often. Not that I do any of the stuff, I just fantasize about doing it. Like about 99% of the stuff I look at....

No comments: