Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ugh with capital "UGH"

Jeff got home last night, so it would stand to reason that after two-kinda good mornings (yesterday was a real test as two of them were looking like they were going to go without lunch when they remembered on their own at the last minute, Yippee!!) that today would absolutely BOMB.  Even L, who has been doing the best was caught without having done anything other than eat her breakfast and pack her lunch. So after I told to Jeff to unceremoniously "ZIP IT!" when he started reminding them, all four were in the kitchen and bathroom at the same time, packing, brushing, and doing chores. It was a mess. And I was not very successful in keeping it myself. I don't think Jeff was impressed. Especially since I was so dedicated in keeping myself out of the kitchen that I didn't make him breakfast, OR a lunch.

Epic Fail, as Mac would say.

(ps, yes, that is a slug crawling in Ben's jackolantern. I thought it was fitting)

No comments: