Monday, October 18, 2010

Catch up


Okay, my blog picture file is overflowing and it is time to get some of these things up. I will keep the words to a minimum, though some day I ought to probably write something...



These first few were taken after one of the first days of school, obviously the first day of violin/cello, as I do not believe I have seen these instruments since outside of their cases since....


There was quite the story that resulted from this unique set up!


Manis the Mooch.

Mac's birthday. His 12th!! Ouch!
Yup, I made this (with a cake mold). Paste food coloring is awesome, but red is not my friend....You can hardly tell he was beheaded in transit from the cake pan....

 
This was one of the cooler things being sold at the Annapolis Boat Show.  I truly believe that EVERYONE needs one of these. Even if it means you have to forgo the family car to afford it (yes, they are a bit pricey) But SOOOOOOOOO worth it! The shot it off at the end of the show and the only thing louder was the shouts of relief from the vendors who were ready to leave after a week of standing for 8 hours a day.

Meanwhile, the kids were at home with Nana and Poppy, making/decorating cookies.

And becoming acolytes (she doesn't look in the least bit excited, does she?)

This is apparently every 12-yr-old boy's dream dessert....wontons and chocolate ice cream.

Gotta have the gratuitous "Jeff and the cats" shot.

Jeff gets the update on Handy Manny with our niece.

No comments: