Thursday, May 5, 2011

catch up time

Ugh, I am so behind on this blog and it has been causing me so much anxiety that I am just going to post pictures and forget about all the wonderful bits of insight that I was planning on sharing along with them.  Add your own, I know you can!
 As these mostly date back from Spring Break, there aren't any of Noah and Lydia...they were at their mom's.  Ben and Mac had to suffer with me! (see below)
Day #1. Can you feel the excitment?




We spent a lot of the week like this (I was parked at the time, by the way).

The sun apparently did come out, but notice the winter coat and hat....

We decided to re set the stones around the remaining raised bed.

Flashbacks from two years ago. *^%$#(* roots!



A day at the Park.










A day at the Roller Rink.


Some one is a really good sport (and a Hokey Pokey Pro)


This was about the extent of her skating for the day.



Opening day. I SO dispise the SEEDS!!

Possibly my favorite picture of all time...hee hee.

This was right before Spring Break at their Heading West assembly.




No comments: